Disclamer : Do not try any of this at home without proper SuperVision..
This Blog contains the rants and raves
of a married couple with child.. they are not YOUR typical parents...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Endlessly Breaking Atoms..



Some may remember my previous blog, which I felt had made its point, and its time to move on.. I'm a proud father and happy husband now with new perspectives. I felt I had to rant and cause some controversy among my friends. Well, now its time, with my P.I.C, to open up another can of worms.. This will not be a typical blog my friends would ever anticipate.. More like a experiment with my wife to teach the truth.. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.. If you sence a overwhelming feeling a clarity. Do not panic. It only proves you are highly intelligent, sane and moral. And always remember NO STANDING ON BENCHES!
-vaz

No comments:

Post a Comment