Disclamer : Do not try any of this at home without proper SuperVision..
This Blog contains the rants and raves
of a married couple with child.. they are not YOUR typical parents...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't get any big ideas

Seriously? blog anxiety? I thought this would be like therapy. An outlet for all the thoughts milling around our brains... just put it out there and exhale.

But I'm stressing. Do I write about my family, my friends, my jobs, my kid, my customers, my aquaintances, my life, my likes, my dislikes?

I'm thinking yes. right? go big or go home. If people get offeneded, it will probably be because something is really true

Why would you care to read about this shit? Because it's funny and maybe even insightful.

Kindof like Everybody loves Raymond but way more hip and way more ethic and NYC.

We're surrounded by crazy, interesting, strange, annoying, smart, stupid, real... friends and family. We've got lots of material and lots of opinions.

We can't make this stuff up, but we're willing to share
-m